July was National Grilling Month, we here at BBQ Outlets decided to put together a quick review guide of some highlights, trends, and tasty recipes from the peak month of summer.
Our Top 5 Favorite Summer Grilling Ideas
We are here to serve up some of this summer’s best grilling month moments including a few grills deals that we know you might have had your eye on. To make your summer even sweeter we have free shipping on all grills featured for the continental United States:
- Purchasing a Natural Gas Grill – Looking to upgrade your space or try something new for outdoor cooking? We have a plethora of premium gas grills for you to choose from. One of the most popular gas grills that we offer is the Delta Heat Natural Gas Grill that comes fitted on a cart, allowing for easier movement around your backyard. It can also come built-in, as a propane tank, in various sizes, and burner configurations.
- Getting Hold of a Propane Gas Grill – If you’d rather have a propane gas grill over a natural gas grill, then our American Outdoor Propane Gas Grill is the perfect option for your outdoor sanctuary. Available either as freestanding on a pedestal or freestanding on a ground post, it also comes either in the T series or L series. Both customizable choices are great for gathering loved ones during days designated for grilling.
- Upgrading to a Pellet Grill – Maybe you’d rather have a pellet grill in your dream backyard instead. We have available various brands of pellet grills for purchase, but one of our most well-liked by BBQ enthusiasts is the Coyote Pellet Grill. This particular model can also come configured to be freestanding or built-in, and also comes available in two sizes as either 28 inches or 36 inches.
- Ready to Assemble Luxury Grills with Islands – At present, we have over two dozen types of prefabricated island kits for you to pick from. These are excellent alternatives to buying a single grill and for executing all of your summer grilling ideas.
- Buying a Premium Outdoor Kitchen Refrigerator – Stay refreshed and keep any of your food prep items cool with our multitude of outdoor kitchen refrigerators that we currently sell. No longer will you have to run back inside at the last second to grab an ingredient or a drink from your indoor kitchen refrigerator.
A Yummy Grilled Pineapple Recipe and Another Summer Sizzler!
While we have already provided you with some flavorful recipes to try in our other blog articles, like the Summer Grilling Trends to Lookout For in 2022, we have a couple more for you to grill up before the warm weather leaves us.
One of the trending recipes for the summer that we’ve seen a lot of hot takes on is a decadent grilled pineapple recipe. What makes this one particularly special is that it is coated in butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon for the ideal caramelization. Leave everyone’s mouths watering for more with this appetizer alone.
To finish our national grilling month roundup, we present you with a recipe for grilled salmon with lemon garlic butter. Take searing salmon to the next level with this method of grilling. Your grilling guests will have their tummies filled with only the best trending summer recipes!